We are proud to provide our community with a beautiful 10 acre facility in the heart of Kleefeld. We offer opportunities to rent both our indoor Recreation Center or outdoor Park Pavilion.
Facilities for Rent
FULL DAY: $200 PART DAY: $150
- Monday thru Saturday from 8:00AM – 10:00PM
- Sunday 2:30PM – 10:00PM
- Part Days: 9:00AM – 2:00PM OR 5:00PM – 10:00PM
- Includes exclusive use of the dining hall and kitchen facilities
- Max Occupancy of 150
- Shared public use of washrooms, outdoor rink and change area
FULL DAY: $100
- ALSO AVAILABLE TO RENT:
- Canteen: $50
- BBQ’s x2: $35ea
- Canvas curtains: $50
- Available all week 8:00AM – 10:00PM
- Shelter seats 250 people
- Exclusive use of main picnic shelter and canteen if rented
- Shared public use of the tennis court, volleyball courts, play structures, washrooms etc.
THREE HOURS: $50/diamond
Booking & Availability
To book one of our rental options please visit the RM of Hanover rental site for availability and to request a booking.
Rentals can be booked up to 6 months in advance.
Please contact Rosie Winter at 204-371-8960 if you have any additional questions about our facilities.
Bookings are confirmed once payment is received in full. Bookings are completed on a first come, first served basis. Kleefeld Recreation Association has moved away from the use of cash.
We require 2 cheques, payable to the RM of Hanover:
- A $50 deposit cheque dated immediately.
- A second cheque with the remainder of the payment, dated for the day of the rental.
Cash, debit or credit card payments can be made in person at the RM of Hanover office.
Cheques can be written to the RM of Hanover and mailed to:
RM of Hanover
28 Westland Drive
Mitchell MB R5G 2N9
Any change requests to rental agreement need to be made in writing one week prior to the booking.
Must be made one week prior to the rental date. If cancelled less than a week prior to booking, a $50.00 fee applies. All other money will be refunded.
Facilities must be left in clean condition: floors swept and spot mopped, garbage properly disposed of, counters wiped, tables and chairs wiped and put away.
Rental Keys will be available in the lock boxes at the Kleefeld Rec Centre on the day of your rental. The rental coordinator will give you the code to open the box and to return the keys at the end of the booking.