We are proud to provide our community with a beautiful 10 acre facility in the heart of Kleefeld. We offer opportunities to rent both our indoor Recreation Center or outdoor Park Pavilion.
Facilities for Rent
FULL DAY: $200 PART DAY: $150
- Monday thru Saturday from 8:00AM – 10:00PM
- Sunday 2:30PM – 10:00PM
- Part Days: 9:00AM – 2:00PM OR 5:00PM – 10:00PM
- Includes exclusive use of the dining hall and kitchen facilities
- Max Occupancy of 150
- Shared public use of washrooms, outdoor rink and change area
FULL DAY: $100
- ALSO AVAILABLE TO RENT:
- Canteen: $50
- BBQ’s x2: $35ea
- Canvas curtains: $50
- Available all week 8:00AM – 10:00PM
- Shelter seats 250 people
- Exclusive use of main picnic shelter and canteen if rented
- Shared public use of the tennis court, volleyball courts, play structures, washrooms etc.
THREE HOURS: $50/diamond
Booking & Availability
To book one of our rental options please check availability on our events calendar. If you do not already see a rental event listed on your desired date then the option should be available.
After you have confirmed your dates please print and fill out the online form. This can be dropped of with your cheque to the rental coordinator or mailed.
Rentals can be booked up to 6 months in advance.
Please contact our rental coordinator (information below) if you have any additional questions.
Bookings are confirmed once payment is received in full. Bookings are completed on a first come, first served basis. Kleefeld Recreation Association has moved away from the use of cash.
We require 2 cheques, payable to the RM of Hanover:
- A $50 deposit cheque dated immediately.
- A second cheque with the remainder of the payment, dated for the day of the rental.
Kleefeld Recreation Association
Box 289 Kleefeld, MB, R0A 0V0
Any change requests to rental agreement need to be made in writing one week prior to the booking.
Must be made one week prior to the rental date. If cancelled less than a week prior to booking, a $50.00 fee applies. All other money will be refunded.
Facilities must be left in clean condition: floors swept and spot mopped, garbage properly disposed of, counters wiped, tables and chairs wiped and put away.
Rental Keys will be available in the lock boxes at the Kleefeld Rec Centre on the day of your rental. The rental coordinator will give you the code to open the box and to return the keys at the end of the booking.