Welcome to the park! We are proud to provide our community with a beautiful 10 acre facility in the heart of Kleefeld. Take advantage of the following amenities:
The Recreation Center
The newly renovated recreation center is home base for most of our community events. Used for everything from a skating rink change area to sports registrations, gardening workshops and even community church, it’s a building suited for almost every need. This building boasts a fully equipped kitchen, two washrooms and a multipurpose area. It is also available to rent for your own events! Head on over to our rental page for more information.
The Picnic Shelter & Canteen
Our three season picnic shelter and canteen is a popular warm-weather gathering place. It is conveniently located close to the play structure, tennis and beach volleyball courts, and park washrooms (complete with flush toilets and running water!) with plenty of green space in between. The picnic shelter and canteen kitchen are available to rent. Head on over to our rental page for more information.
Ah, the rest of the park. All the fun stuff packed into 10 acres of carefully tended green space. There is something here for everyone.
- Outdoor washroom facilities open during the summer months
- Two baseball diamonds: Head on over to our rental page for more information.
- Seven soccer pitches
- Two concrete tennis courts
- Two beach volleyball courts
- Two children’s play structures
- A dual purpose 200′ x 85′ rink/park. In the summer we transform our skating rink into a skateboard park – typically opens May Long Weekend.
- Lighted walking path & Christmas decorations in winter
- A winter toboggan run